Wednesday 8 May 2013

Letting go!

I've noticed recently that I'd started being irritated by little things again, a habit I had started to break.

I think it was because I was trying to do lots of things and getting frustrated - that radiated back to me and I was then in a loop. I knew exactly what I was doing, but found myself getting irritated by being irritated!! Grrr!!!

I've now decided to acknowledge the thoughts and reactions, see what they're really trying to tell me, then not give them any attention or beat myself up for having the reaction I had. I'm only human after all!

If this resonates with you, get in touch, my mission in life is to help people break through whatever block or habit is holding them back, and we only do that by getting a fresh perspective. I see everything as learning an an opportunity, and always try to remain positive. Life will always be challenging, it's up to you to embrace it!

Celia

No comments:

Post a Comment